Search for a job/Find a placement
If you are looking for a part-time job, a year/summer placement, a graduate job or want to get involved in volunteering, help is available.
University of Salford students and graduates are given free online access to a range of job, placement and volunteering opportunities with local, national and international employers. The University of Salford works with employers to find or create these opportunities and those displayed online are regularly updated.
Current students and registered graduates can login below.
If you recently graduated, please UPGRADE your Advantage Account.
Job seeking advice and information for different types of work:
- Part-time or vacation-period jobs: Current students can access jobs that can fit around studies and/or in vacation-periods (most are in the Greater Manchester area).
- Undergraduate placements (for a year or for summer): Current undergraduate students can access placements and information about what help is available in finding a suitable placement.
- Graduate job vacancies for current final-year students: Current students in their final year of study can access graduate job vacancies that start after the completion of studies.
- Graduate job vacancies: Graduates who have already completed their studies can access immediate graduate job vacancies.
- Volunteering: Current students or graduates can find voluntary opportunities and information on voluntary projects in the local area.
- Get help with your CV, applications and preparing for interviews: Guides to help you make effective applications and perform well at interview.
- Funded Internships