Ways to get in touch
There are plenty of ways to contact the various teams at the University of Salford.
Please visit our recruitment Contact page if you are a prospective student, teacher or careers advisor.
If you would prefer to talk to us, or need us in a hurry, please use one of the following numbers:
- Main University switchboard
- T: +44 (0)161 295 5000
- Course enquiries
- T: +44 (0)161 295 4545
- Student support services (askUS):
- T: +44 (0)161 295 0023
- To speak to your School office ,dial:
- T: +44 (0)161 295 5338
- University campus security team
- 0161 295 3333 - Emergencies, available 24/7
- 0161 295 4773/4107 - Non-emergencies
Please use the form below if you want to get in touch about:
- Schools/colleges liaison
- Knowledge transfer/enterprise
- Degree apprenticeships
- Employing our students
- Professional training/CPD
If you are an employer of apprentices registered with the University and wish to raise a complaint, please refer to the Complaints Policy and Procedure for Employers of Apprentices.