Ways to get in touch
There are plenty of ways to contact the various teams at the University of Salford.
Please visit our course enquiries contact page if you are a prospective student, teacher or careers advisor.
Find contact details for key services below. If you need us in a hurry, please call using one of the phone numbers listed below.
Student support services (askUS)
Speak to your School Office
Campus security team
- +44 (0)161 295 3333 – emergencies, available 24/7
- +44 (0)161 295 4773 / +44 (0)161 295 4107 – non-emergencies
- Visit the Service Portal
- Email email@example.com
- Please note HR do not have a direct phone number
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that Accounts Payable do not have a direct phone number
- Visit the Students' Union website for contact details
- Please note that the Students' Union do not have a direct phone number
University Health Centre (GP)
Visit our travelling to the University of Salford page to find out how to get here.
Please use the form below if you want to get in touch about:
- Schools/colleges liaison
- Knowledge transfer/enterprise
- Degree apprenticeships
- Employing our students
- Professional training/CPD
Please do not use this form if your enquiry is about recruitment, studying at the University of Salford, or any of our courses (other than professional/CPD courses). Visit our recruitment contact page instead.
If you are an employer of apprentices registered with us and wish to raise a complaint, please refer to the Complaints Policy and Procedure for Employers of Apprentices.