The School of Science, Engineering and Environment has a suite of exciting postgraduate subject specialisms that can take your career opportunities further.
So, whether you want to build on your undergraduate studies, you're thinking about moving into academic research, or you're looking to take a new career direction altogether, our range of postgraduate programmes offer plenty of directions to enhance your skills and knowledge.
We appreciate that many of our postgraduate students want to fit further study around their existing commitments, which is why you'll find that the majority of our postgraduate courses are available with flexible study routes and multiple start dates.
See how Salford can take you and your career further.
Acoustics and Audio
Construction, Property and Surveying
- MSc / PgDip BIM and Digital Built Environments
- MSc / PgDip Building Surveying
- MSc / LLM Construction Law and Practice
- MSc / PgDip Construction Management
- MSc / PgDip Project Management in Construction
- MSc / PgDip Quantity Surveying
- MSc / PgDip Quantity Surveying (Mechanical and Electrical)
- MSc / PgDip Real Estate and Property Management
- MSc / PgDip Advanced Control Systems
- MSc / PgDip Advanced Mechanical Engineering Design
- MSc / PgDip Aerospace Engineering
- MSc / PgDip Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- MSc / PgDip Structural Engineering
- MSc / PgDip Sustainable Air Transport Operations and Planning
- MSc / PgDip Transport Engineering and Planning