Looking for part-time work, a placement or graduate job? Want to know what skills employers are looking for? These events provide excellent opportunities for students and graduates to meet employers and find out about what opportunities they have to offer.
Attend these events to meet and impress employers, who are eager to provide insight info their business and sector and to promote their employment opportunities to students and graduates.
2017/18 Recruitment Fairs and Employability Events
- Part Time Jobs Fair - Wednesday 4th October 2017 - EVENT CLOSED
- Teaching Futures - Wednesday 11th October 2017 - EVENT CLOSED
- Built Environment Recruitment Fair - Wednesday 18th October 2017 - EVENT CLOSED
- Salford Business School Careers Fair - Wednesday 8th November 2017 - EVENT CLOSED
- Computing, Science & Engineering Fair - Wednesday 22nd November 2017 - EVENT CLOSED
- How to get a job in the Creative Industries - Friday 26th January 2018
- Acoustics, Audio & Video Engineering Careers Fair - Wednesday 7th February 2018
- School of Health Sciences Careers Fair - Thursday 8th February 2018
- Health and Society/Nursing Careers Fair - Monday 12th February 2018
- School of the Built Environment Careers Fair - Wednesday 7th March 2018
- School of Environment and Life Sciences Careers Fair - Wednesday 14th March 2018
You can also find further Events in the Northwest and Nationally here.