Off campus study
Stay on track with these handy tips for off-campus studying:
- Dive into a vast collection of online journals, e-books and other learning resources.
- Streamline your resource hunt with Library Search for swift access.
- Check out your reading lists for direct links to module materials.
- Simplify off-campus research with the Lean Library tool.
- Navigate the e-Library with our tour for easy online resource discovery.
- Hone your digital skills through Skills e-learning and LinkedIn Learning courses.
- Subject specific advice is at your fingertips.
- Remember to schedule breaks for effective studying.
Please note: Certain services are exclusively available to registered Salford students in the UK due to licensing rules. Partner college students - read our tailored information.
Access our apps remotely
A new service from Digital IT allows you to get the apps you use on campus on your own personal devices.
Applications include SPSS / Visual Studio / Resolve and many more!
We've put together some short video guides to help you - choose your preferred option from the three listed below.
If you have any questions related to this new service please check out the articles on the Service Portal and if further assistance is required please call the Service Desk on 0161 295 2444.
Develop your IT skills
Learn about the key IT services and resources to support your studies; how to access online training, trainer-led webinars, and add IT qualifications to your CV with our Microsoft Office Specialist certification programme.
Take an eLibrary tour
Learn about the resources and support we provide - whenever and wherever you're studying.