Partner institutions

SBS Postgraduates in Lecture Theatre


Students from partner institutions studying at Salford

If you are studying on a University of Salford programme at a partner college or institution, you may be able to use our libraries.

There are different types of partner college and partner institution programmes (generally known as collaborative provision). Your College or Institution Tutor can tell you which type you are studying and this will affect the range of information resources and services that you are able to use. If you are still unsure please email

Staff teaching students on partner programmes

Register for a library/computing account as an Associate Member. This provides restricted access to our IT and library services, including an email account, access to the virtual learning environment and reference access to the library.