Help and Support
There are many ways to get help and support from the library.
- Chat with us using our instant chat messaging system (on the right of our homepage)
- Follow The Library Twitter account
- Join the Library Teams site
- Speak to any member of Library staff at our library sites
- Fill in a Comments card and post it in the boxes on library Enquiry Desks
- Call us on 0161 295 5535
- Text us on 01689 422053
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your Academic Support Team to get support with your subject
- Speak to your Library Student Champion
- Support for academic staff
- Support for Postgraduate Research students
We provide high-quality library services - help us to get better by letting us know what you think of them.
Please note: This is a feedback form - a way for us to gather your views on library services. If you have an urgent issue that you would like a member of library staff to respond to, we recommend that you email us on email@example.com
Support with your subject
Our academic experts have written subject guides designed to help you quickly find key resources specific to your subject of study.
Helping academic development
We offer support to students on a wide range of topics including academic writing, finding information and using English for academic purposes.