Help and Support
Wayfinding in the Library
Running time: 0:30
There are many ways to get help and support from the library.
- Talk to us using the Live Chat in the bottom-right corner of the page
- E-mail Askus@salford.ac.uk for online support
- Call us on 0161 295 0023 (Option 6, option 2)
- Want to provide feedback? Find out more on our Library customer feedback page
- Read the Library Blog
- Speak to any member of Library staff at our library sites
- Contact your Academic Support Team to get support with your subject
- Speak to your Library Student Champion
- Support for academic staff
- Support for Postgraduate Research students
- Ask us about lost property in the Library
External links disclaimer
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, The Library cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.
If you come across any external links that don't work, we would be grateful if you could report them to us.