Help and Support
Wayfinding in the Library
Running time: 0:30
There are many ways to get help and support from the library.
- Got an enquiry? Use our online form to Ask the Library
- Want to provide feedback? Find out more on our Library customer feedback page
- Chat with us using our instant chat messaging system
- Follow The Library Twitter account
- Read the Library Blog
- Join the Library Teams site
- Speak to any member of Library staff at our library sites
- Contact your Academic Support Team to get support with your subject
- Speak to your Library Student Champion
- Support for academic staff
- Support for Postgraduate Research students
- Ask us about lost property in the Library
If you think we've not met our high standards and wish to complain, please use one of the methods above or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on how we deal with complaints, please see our complaints procedure.
External links disclaimer
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, The Library cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.
If you come across any external links that don't work, we would be grateful if you could report them using our contact email.