Library customer feedback
We strive to continuously improve our services. Your feedback is a vital part of this.
By gathering feedback about what's working well, or not so well, we can explore ways we can make improvements to the service we offer.
If you would like to leave some quick feedback, please do so in the box below.
Do you have time to leave more feedback?
If you have a few more minutes to spare, please could you answer some additional questions around specific aspects of our service? On completion you will be entered into a monthly prize draw to win a £10 Amazon voucher.
How and why we collect feedback
We collect feedback in a variety of ways including: mystery shoppers, focus groups, polls on the Library App.
We assess the feedback and figure out how we can develop the library service. Some recent examples of where we have used feedback to make improvements include:
- Additional study spaces in The Cube in Lady Hale.
- Kitchens in the Clifford Whitworth Wellness Room and Lady Hale The Cube (1st floor) both with instant hot water and microwaves.
- Macbooks and new laptops now available for 1 week loan – a longer loan period than the older laptops.
- Improving the seat and study space booking system and keeping an element of seat bookings after COVID restrictions were lifted.
- Wellbeing reading collection in the Wellness Room.