Download the Salford Library app by searching for 'Ex Libris Mobile' on Google Play or the Apple store or by following the appropriate QR code (shown below). You can also view the Library app on the web.
When you have the app, type in 'University of Salford' and then login with your University email and password.
What's on the app
With the app installed you can:
- Search for library resources
- Access your reading lists
- View your library account
- Book onto Library, Skills and Careers events
- Access eLearning to help you develop your academic skills
- Book a library space
- Chat with us
- Check-in to your lectures
- Receive notifications from the Library*
*To receive notifications you'll need to go to Settings and activate the 'Receive alerts' option.