Funding, Finance and Investment
Unlock funding success with our dynamic Funding and Finance Workshop. Whether you're seeking guidance on project funding or kickstarting your business, we've got you covered.
Discover the essential dos and don’ts when making funding applications’. We'll delve into various funding options, including support from friends and family, banking solutions, alternative sources like loans and crowdsourcing, and much more.
Plus, we offer specialised assistance for applying for funding at different times in the year, visit Funding Support for more information.
- The UK Business Angels Association (UKBAA)
- The British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVCA)
- Angel Investment Network
- FSE Group Investor Network
- Northwest Business Angels
- Oxygen Investors (formerly Central England Business Angels)
Further funding resources
- Business Growth Hub
- Startup Donut
- Startup Britain
- Top small business grants in the UK
Speak to a Small Business Adviser
Our Small Business Advisers are on hand to help. Book an appointment or call +44 (0)161 295 0023 (option 5).
Appointments are available for current students and graduates of the University of Salford only.