School of Health and Society
I have been a member of the School since January 1981 previously a Senior Ward sister Medical / Renal /Oncology nursing. During this period I have had various roles; programme leadership, appraiser, module membership and University Link Lecturer. I am involved with teaching both pre and post qualifying/ post graduate studies and enjoy the School RPL/ APL role and the work based learning framework for the university. WBL has enabled me to engage more effectively with communities, I have remained an active member of the Service Users & Carers group from being a co-founder 12 years ago.
- Preparation for Mentorship
- Independent Learning Advanced Practice
- Independent Learning MSc Nursing
- RPL / APL
- Pre registration Group M16
- ULL 5 areas SRFT
- Post Graduate certificate WBL PL 2 modules
- VC Award 2016 Community Engagement
- RN, RM, RCNT, RNT, BSc (Hons) Nursing, MSc Practitioner Research, MA Education.
- Salford Royal NHS Hospital Foundation Member, RCN and UCU.