Professor Peter Hogg
Professor of Radiography, Director, Centre for Health Sciences Research, Research Dean, School of Health Sciences
Qualified as a radiographer in 1984, nuclear medicine in 1986 and radiation protection in 1988.
Specific sessions on BSc Diagnostic Radiography, MSc Nuclear Medicine Imaging and MSc Advanced Medical Imaging. Peter holds 3 teaching qualifications. Supervises BSc projects and MSc dissertations.
Supervises MPhil and PhD
- Optimisation of compression force in mammography imaging.
- Optimisation of radiation dose and image quality
Qualifications and Memberships
- Honorary Fellow of College of Radiographers
- Lifetime member – College of Radiographers
- Member – British Nuclear Medicine Society
- Member – European Association of Nuclear Medicine
Books – 3
Book chapters – 6
Conference keynotes – 4
Conference invited papers – over 50
Conference proffered abstracts – over 140
Conference prizes – 5
Professor journal articles – over 140
Peer reviewed journal articles – over 60
Peer reviewed journal editorials – 22
Letters to editor - 3
Please see SEEK for my full publication list.
Google scholar - http://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=cHDCC4cAAAAl&hl=en
Research gate - https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Peter_Hogg