I have been in nursing since 1993 with experience of Cardiology alongside General Medicine nursing. I also have a vast background linked to Education and quality experience of all health professionals as a Practice Education Facilitator. My interests lie in professional development and experiences including role transition.
- Module Lead for Mental Physical Health and Well-being Across the Lifecourse, Nursing Across the Lifecourse 1 and 2, Critical Application of Nursing to Self and Others, Foundation Year in Health.
- I also teach on Preparation for Role Transition and Preparation for Professional Practice.
- I am also responsible for 2 personal tutor groups.
- Adult Nursing,
- Professional development,
- General nursing,
- Registered nurse role development.
- Diabetes UK.
- Professional development
Qualifications and Memberships
NMC, NMC Tutor, HEA fellowship Diploma in Professional Studies in Nursing, BAHons in Health Studies, MSc in Nursing Education.
Cavanagh, A. and Croughan,C.E., (2016) Now You See Me Project Report Diabetes UK.
Croughan,C.E. (2016) Student nirses preparation and negotiation of transition to the registered nurse role. Are there any factors that influence or inhibit this successful negotiation and transition. A sustematic review MSc research thesis University of Salford.