askUS is your one-stop-shop for all student enquiries. We are your dedicated specialist support service, your go-to people for when you're not sure where to start and your first port of call when you need to talk to someone. We're here to help you be successful at university and maximise your potential.
Our askUS staff can give you the right advice when you need it most, whether you have a question about finance, wellbeing, faith or visas and immigration or if you need support with your studies, your career or a disability.
You can visit us in person, call us, email us or chat with us online.
- Visit us: University House (Peel Park campus); enquiries desk in the Library (MediaCity)
- Phone: +44 (0)161 295 0023 (see phone call flowchart for an easy way to find each team)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live chat: use the “Let's Chat” pop-up button on the bottom of this page
- Mail: University House, Peel Park Campus, University of Salford, Greater Manchester M5 4WT
For information about the accessibility to our buildings please visit our partner AccessAble.
Virtual queries (telephone, email and live chat):
- Monday to Thursday: 08:00-20:00
- Friday: 08:00-17:00
- Saturday: 12:00-18:00
Face-to-face queries: Monday to Friday
- University House: 08:00-17:00
- MediaCity: 10:00-16:00