askUS is your one-stop-shop for all student enquiries. We are your dedicated specialist support service, your go-to people for when you're not sure where to start and your first port of call when you need to talk to someone. We're here to help you be successful at university and maximise your potential.
Our askUS staff can give you the right advice when you need it most, whether you have a question about finance, wellbeing, faith or visas and immigration or if you need support with your studies, your career or a disability.
Online and over the phone
You can phone us, email us or use our live chat during the following hours.
- Monday to Thursday, 9am-5pm
- Friday, 9am-4pm
- Saturday and Sunday, closed
Interacting with these services is the quickest and safest way to get in contact with us.
- Call us on 0161 295 0023 (see phone call flowchart for an easy way to find each team)
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat with us by using the widget on the right hand side of this page or any page on the askUS website
- Read our FAQs
For urgent and complex queries, you can now visit us in the Referral Lounge of Univeristy House Monday to Fridays 10am-4pm
askUS can provide you with help for most of the questions you have outside your course. Our enquiries team are your first point of contact and can refer you on to our other teams for more specific information. You can also find answers to a lot of your questions within our FAQ database.