Our Undergraduate Courses
The Salford School of Arts, Media and Creative Technology is a hub of discovery, creativity and innovation. Our courses, ranging from Music, Dance and Design to Media, English and Performing Arts, are industry-focused, multidisciplinary, and designed to prepare you for a diverse range of creative careers.
Did you know?
Our lecturers and technicians are experts in their fields and have strong relationships with local and national industry.
Our campus is around one hour away by plane from Dublin and is only two hours away by train from London.
We’re the only university to have a presence at MediaCity, one of the country’s leading digital and creative hubs.
Our undergraduate and foundation courses
- Explore our Art and Design courses
- Explore our Dance courses
- Explore our English, Creative Writing and Drama courses
- Explore our Fashion courses
- Explore our Journalism and PR courses
- Explore our Film. TV and Radio courses
- Explore our Creative Digital Media and Gaming courses
- Explore our Politics and Contemporary History courses
- Explore our Music courses
- Explore our Theatre and Performing Arts courses
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
We're always here to help support you and answer any queries you may have. Get in touch with our friendly team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)161 295 4545.