Salford School of Arts, Media and Creative Technology courses
From Music, Dance and Design to Media, English and Performing Arts, our industry-focused, multidisciplinary courses are designed to shape the next generation of working professionals. Find out more about your course of choice using the options below.
Did you know?
We’re the only university to have a presence at MediaCityUK, one of the country’s leading digital and creative hubs.
We have a number of successful alumni in the arts and media world, including Peter Kay, Jason Manford and the band Everything, Everything.
Our facilities include, among other things, a 350-seat theatre, several TV studios (which have previously been used by the BBC) and a number of industry-standard recording studios.
Our undergraduate and foundation courses
Arts, Design and Photography
Creative Writing and English Literature
Film, TV and Media
- MA Digital Video Production and Marketing
- MA/PGDip Media Production: Animation
- MA/PGDip Media Production: Post Production for TV
- MA/PGDip Media Production: TV Documentary Production
- MA/PGDip Media Production: TV Drama Production
- MA Production Management for TV, Film and Digital Media
- MA Wildlife Documentary Production
History, Politics, Intelligence and Security
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
We're always here to help support you and answer any queries you may have. Get in touch with our friendly team by emailing email@example.com or phone +44 (0)161 295 4545.