Salford School of Arts, Media and Creative Technology degree courses
From Music, Dance and Design to Media, English and Performing Arts, our industry-focused, multidisciplinary courses are designed to shape the next generation of working professionals.
Find out more about your course of choice using the options below.
Whether you are just starting your higher education studies, or you are looking to advance your academic career, you will thrive in our nurturing teaching, studio centric and research environment.
Blending an industry-focused approach, packed with 'real-world' projects and placements that give you ‘hands on’ experience, you will be primed to build a successful future.
Did you know?
We’re the only university to have a presence at MediaCityUK, one of the country’s leading digital and creative hubs.
We have a number of successful alumni in the arts and media world, including Peter Kay, Jason Manford and the band Everything, Everything.
Our facilities include, among other things, a 350-seat theatre, several TV studios (which have previously been used by the BBC) and a number of industry-standard recording studios.
Our HND, Foundation Year, Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses
- Explore our Art and Design courses
- Explore our Dance courses
- Explore our English, Creative Writing and Drama courses
- Explore our Fashion courses
- Explore our Journalism courses
- Explore our Film. TV and Radio courses
- Explore our Creative Digital Media and Gaming courses
- Explore our History and Politics courses
- Explore our Music courses
- Explore our Performing Arts courses
HAVE A QUESTION? WE'RE ONLY AN EMAIL AWAY
Whether you're looking to attend a virtual campus tour or find out more about our courses and facilities, our supportive staff will help answer your question. Contact us today, as we're only an email away or phone us on +44 (0)161 295 4545.