Salford Business School
Undergraduate Programme Director: Accounting , Finance & Economics and Lecturer in Accounting & Finance
Qualified with an MBS (Finance) from University College Dublin, Ireland. Ran my own business in the financial services industry for a number of years and then decided to cross over into academia.
Appointed as a lecturer in 2005 in Accounting and Finance and spent a number of years teaching in Ireland.
In January 2010 joined University of Salford as a lecturer in Accounting and Finance and continued to teach modules on BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance programme. Currently appointed as Undergraduate Programme Director for International Finance Accounting and Economics academic unit.
Accounting & Finance modules at undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Principles of Accounting
- International Regulatory and Economic Environment
- Business and the Accountant
- Financial Management and Social Accounting
- Principles of Accounting (A&F)
- Financial Accounting
- Business Finance
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Management
- Corporate Financial Management
Learning style preferences of undergraduate accounting students.
- PgCert HEPR, University of Salford, 2011/12
- MBS (Finance) 2004 Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business, University College Dublin.
- BBS (Accounting) 2000, Institute of Technology, Sligo, Ireland.
- FHEA 2011/12