Dr. Simona Barresi
School of Science, Engineering and Environment
Maxwell Building Room 505b
Please email for an appointment.
I joined the University of Salford in 2004 as a researcher in the European eContent funded FUNSIEC project, which aimed to evaluate the feasibility of building a unified semantic infrastructure for the European construction sector.
Currently, I am a lecturer in the School of Science Engineering and Environment
- Economics and Management
- Process Management in Construction
Semantic computing, business process analysis/improvement and IT in construction
- PG Cert in Academic Practice
- MSc Managing Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science and Information Systems
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. (FHEA)