Dr. Marijeta Sadiku
Salford Business School
Lecturer in Accounting, Programme Leader MSc Accounting and Finance
I am a lecturer in accounting and programme leader of the MSc Accounting and Finance with more than 20 years’ experience in teaching finance and accountancy courses.
I hold both a BSc (Hons) and MSc in Accounting and Finance as well as a PGCE in education. I am AAT and ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) qualified. Alongside my teaching career for 6 years, I have provided accounting services and financial management advice to small businesses and charities in practice. I have previously set up and led a curriculum design and development of professional accounting courses that incorporate self-study workbooks and online resources. I have developed a teaching portfolio in the areas of taxation, financial accounting, and corporate reporting.
Main teaching areas include
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Business Taxation
- Corporate Reporting
- Teaching and learning
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- AAT (Association of Accountants Technicians)
- DipHE in Accounting and Finance