School of Science, Engineering and Environment
Learning Technologist/Instructional Designer
I am a learning technologist/instructional designer with agency and higher education experience. I love bringing learning and technology together to broaden access to opportunity, because I think it’s one of the ways we can change the world.
I’m originally from South Africa, but have been living in Greater Manchester since late 2019.
I have contributed to module and course design for various contexts, including compliance training, financial engineering, and computer science (where I’m based now). I’ve also contributed chapters in various university-level textbooks.
I support colleagues to deliver their learning and teaching using considered pedagogical practices and the available teaching tools to their best advantage.
I lecture and assess project management for level 4 Computer Science and Computer Networks students (Professional Development and Practices).
Pedagogy, learning design, inclusivity
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours): English Literature (University of Cape Town)
- Master of Arts: Literature and Modernity (University of Cape Town)
- Master of Science: Interaction Design (Cyprus University of Technology and Tallinn University)
- Postgraduate Certificate of Academic Practice (University of Salford)
- Fellowship of HEA (AdvanceHE)
- Associated Certified Member of ALT (Association for Learning Technology)