Dr. Kiefer Lee
Salford Business School
Associate Dean (Learning, Teaching and Quality)
I am Associate Dean for Learning, Teaching and Quality at Salford Business School. In this role, I lead the School's continuous improvement approach to curriculum design and development, quality assurance and enhancement, PSRB accreditations and regulatory compliance across its academic provisions that promote the achievement of high-quality learning and teaching.
I have a well-established record of demonstrable experience of academic leadership and senior management experience. Every one of my current and previous leadership roles have involved leading and managing large diverse teams of academic staff as well as working collaboratively with teams from the University's professional services. I have a proven record of major achievements in leading strategies to develop innovative teaching, learning and assessment practices that deliver student success and encouraging others to do the same. I am also a highly experienced External Examiner/Reviewer/Consultant having worked with more than 10 universities in the UK.
Areas of supervision
Global Marketing, Entrepreneurship Education, Learning, Teaching and Assessment in Higher Education
- As an experienced university lecturer, I have a well-established record of over 20 years of teaching experience at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- I have held module leadership of a range of marketing subjects including global marketing, entrepreneurial marketing, marketing planning, marketing communications, service marketing and marketing research.
- I am also highly experienced in delivering teaching internationally in a cross-cultural context including Hong Kong, China, Malaysia and Singapore through transnational education partners.
- I am passionate about developing innovative teaching, learning and assessment practices and encouraging others to do the same.
- Over a period of 20 years, I have been awarded a number of TLA and student experience enhancement projects in my previous institution to lead on the development and dissemination of innovative approaches to academic practices in higher education.
- My most current publications are in the areas of entrepreneurial learning and innovative learning, teaching and assessment practices in higher education.
- Doctorate in Education (EdD)
- Masters in Philosophy (MPhil)
- MSc International Marketing
- BA(Hons) Accounting and Financial Management
- Advance HE (FHEA)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (Chartered Marketer)
- Chartered Association of Business Schools (CMBE)