Salford Business School
I worked in local government before joining the university in 2002 having gained an interest in education through my role as a union learning representative for Unison.
I have taught on a number of modules since then including Environmental Economics, Construction Economics, Industrial Relations and Principles of Economics as well as my current teaching.
I was involved in a project on Age Discrimination in the workplace undertaken at Salford University in the role of research administrator.
- International Business - Level 6
- Microeconomics – Level 5
- Organisations, Markets and Economy – Level 4
- Economics for Business (for the International Foundation Year) – Level 3
- Labour Economics
- Environmental Economics
- BSc(Hons) Economics
- MA Industrial Relations and Labour Law
- PGCE in FE/HE
- Manchester Industrial Relations Society