School of Science, Engineering and Environment
Undergraduate Programme Director – Property and Real Estate
I specialise in commercial valuation and estate management. I have worked in both the public and private sector managing multi-million pound portfolios prior to my time at the university. I have also undertaken work for several statutory authorities dealing with compulsory purchase. I am currently undertaking my PGCAP and will be beginning to collate my doctoral thesis in the coming year.
I currently teach on the undergraduate degree in Property and Real Estate and the Postgraduate Real Estate and Property Management Degree
- Surveyors fees in relation to statutory valuation.
- Joint ventures in relation to estate management between the public and private sector
- BSc Hons, Property Management and Investment
- MSc Real Estate and Property Management
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors