School of Health and Society
Delivering pharmacology and physiology across the curriculum from level 4 through to M level, including Advance Practice and MA Nursing
Currently researching the training of Non-medical Prescribers
- 2003 MSc. In Health Practice. The University of Salford. Dep. Of Rehabilitation
- 1993 P.G.C.E. Bolton Institute of Higher Education.
- 1987 BSc. Pharmacology 3rd class Hons. From Manchester University.
- 1984 A levels Biol. B, Gen. Studs. B,Chem. C, Maths & Stats. D, Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School.
- 1982 11 O levels 5As, 5Bs and 1C.
- Curriculum development group for the school
- Biology steering group