Dr. Eunice Ayodeji
School of Health and Society
Lecturer in Mental Health Nursing
I have over twenty years experience in Mental health nursing. My area of expertise is within Child and Adolescent Mental health (CAMHS ). I have worked in a wide variety of CAMHS setting ; inpatient, community , foresnic , therapeutic residential settings for looked after children.
My main areas of interest are the mental health of looked after children and self harm in Children and adolescence .
I am currently the nurse reprensentative for Public Health England Strategical Clinical network : Self Harm in Children and adolescents.
Areas of research
Self-harm (Children and young people), Suicide (Children & Young people), Mental Health (Children and young people), Depression (Children and young people)
- Module lead for Evidence for Enhancing practice
- MSc Children and Young People Cognitive Behavourial Psychotherapy
- Personal Tutor
- Phd Supervisor
- MSc Supervisor
- Enhancing professional healthcare practice
- Evidence based patient care
- Self Harm in Children & Adolescents
- Evidence based practice
- Child & Adolescent Mental health
I am currently involved in a project exploring the inpatient outcomes of adolescents who repeatedly self-harm.
- Registered Mental Nurse
- Diploma In Child and Adolescent Mental health Nursing
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Post Graduate Certificate In Academic Practice
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health