Salford Business School
Lecturer in Leadership
Claire-Marie Boggiano is a Chartered Engineer, a Lecturer in Leadership at the University of Salford and has her own consultancy business, Lurig Ltd.
She specialises in business change and leadership development, supporting business leaders implementing complex change. She also coaches & mentors individuals going through personal & career transitions.
Claire-Marie is an ambassador for Women on Boards UK and Queen Bee Coaching, a Pankhurst Trust service that provides free leadership coaching to women; and is part of GM4Women, a charity that uses Data, Deeds & Determination to make Greater Manchester a better place for Women & Girls. In 2021 she received the Inspiring Women ‘Manchester Bee’ Award. She was Highly Commended for the 'Academic Colleague Above & Beyond Award' as part of the University of Salford Women's Voice Awards 2022.
Areas of supervision
Leadership, Change, Entrepreneurship
- Women in Leadership
- Women in Business
- Female Entrepreneurship
- Women & Girls in STEM
- MEng BSc Electrical & Electronic Engineering (University of Manchester)
- MBA Female Entrepreneurship (Alliance Manchester Business School)
- Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Member of the Institute of Engineering & Technology (MIET)
- Member of the Institute of Directors (MIoD)
- Facilitator & Coach, Oakridge Stride Women in Leadership Programme
- Founder of 'Women Leading in Business' network
- Associate Member of the Association for Coaching
- Ambassador for Women on Boards UK & Pankhurst Trust Queen Bee Coaching
- Partner & Coach at WIN (Women’s International Network) Global Leadership