What you'll find
These services and opportunities are aimed to help you develop skills to make the most of your time as a student and capitalise on employment opportunities after you graduate.
- Current vacancies - A searchable database of paid and volunteer opportunities, graduate jobs, placements, work experience and internships.
- Events - Employer presentations, careers fairs, and enterprise activities.
- Masterclasses - Find and book onto career and skills development workshops to suit your needs. For example, Improve your CV, Learn how to plan your assignment, Job searching strategies and much more.
- Resources - Easy to access information at a glance, including downloadable guides, tip sheets and video resources.
- Careers Advice - Book an appointment.
- Customise your Advantage home page and discover the wealth of information we have to offer, such as fact sheets, how to guides, sources of vacancies, sample CVs, video resources and news.
Set your preferences
Advantage lets you decide what information and services are relevant to you, so choose the categories which interest you the most. Don’t worry - you won’t miss out on any services or opportunities by setting your preferences; you can still look through all content in other categories.
- Set your preferences - LOGIN using your university ID and password (eg ABC123).
- You can specify your communications preferences, though you will always receive important information and event and appointment booking confirmations and updates.
- You will receive a weekly job alerts newsletter which is tailored according to the subject and category preferences you set – ensure you do this so that you will receive details of the most relevant opportunities.
- This service is just for you, so let us know how we can improve it. Please give us your feedback.