Discover your future career with us!
Our offer to you
Should you choose to study with us here at Salford University, you can expect excellent careers and business start-up support during your course. We are here to help you to plan your next steps, develop your employability skills and move into the world of work.
What to expect from our service
- Dedicated sector specific Careers Fairs for each of our four Schools
- Weekly live masterclasses, such as CV writing, interview skills, working for yourself, networking and much more!
- An online vacancy service called Advantage
- One to one personal appointments with professionally trained advisers
- Great links between our team and academic colleagues
- Excellent support to start a business from scratch
- A suite of LinkedIn Learning tutorials, accessible on demand
- Access to the Santander Universities Employability Programme
- Potential funding opportunities to support your career, start up business or project
- A range of employability events throughout the academic year
The majority of our students move into work following their studies, though some students may graduate and take the decision to start their own business, change career, or simply want to revisit interview practice. Whatever the reason, our support doesn’t come to an end when you complete your course, graduates can continue to access our lifetime offer* post-graduation.
If you are thinking of joining us, you can read all about our past students’ satisfaction, average earnings and rates of employment on the Discover Uni website.
You can find further information about our services in our Employability Booklet.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
For course or application related queries, please contact Admissions.
*You must have graduated / or been awarded a qualification from the University to qualify.