Using your Advantage Account
Advantage is an online system that gives access to all the Careers & Enterprise services that are available for our students and graduates, staff and employers.
These services and opportunities are aimed to help you develop skills to make the most of your time as a student and capitalise on employment opportunities after you graduate.
- Current vacancies: a searchable database of paid and volunteer opportunities, graduate jobs, placements, work experience and internships
- Events: employer presentations, careers fairs, and enterprise activities
- Masterclasses: find and book onto career and skills development workshops to suit your needs, for example: improve your CV, learn how to plan your assignment, job searching strategies and much more
- Resources: easy to access information at a glance
- Customise your Advantage home page and discover the wealth of information we have to offer, such as fact sheets, how to guides, sources of vacancies, sample CVs, links, news and FAQs
- Careers Advice: book an appointment; ask us a question
Setting your preferences
Advantage lets you decide what information and services are relevant to you, so choose the categories which interest you the most. Don’t worry! You won’t miss out on any services or opportunities by setting your preferences; you can still look through all content in other categories.