Our Undergraduate Courses
The School of Arts and Media is a hub of discovery, creativity and innovation. Our courses, ranging from Music, Dance and Design to Media, English and Performing Arts, are industry-focused, multidisciplinary courses are designed to shape the next generation of working professionals.
Did you know?
Our lecturers and technicians are experts in their fields and have strong relationships with local and national industry.
Our campus is around one hour away by plane from Dublin and is only two hours away by train from London.
We’re the only university to have a presence at MediaCityUK, one of the country’s leading digital and creative hubs.
Our undergraduate and foundation courses
- Explore our Art and Design courses
- Explore our Dance courses
- Explore our English courses
- Explore our Fashion courses
- Explore our Journalism courses
- Explore our Film. TV and Media courses
- Explore our History and Politics courses
- Explore our Music courses
- Explore our Performance courses
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
We're always here to help support you and answer any queries you may have. Get in touch with our friendly team by emailing email@example.com or phone +44 (0)161 295 4545.