School of Arts and Media
I teach and convene a range of modules across the undergraduate portfolio English Language programmes.
- Foundations of Language I (Level 4)
- Varieties of English (Level 4)
- Sounds of English (Level 5)
- Language in Society (Level 5)
- Understanding Speech (Level 6)
- Northern Voices (Level 6)
My research interests sit broadly in the field of sociolinguistics, with a particular focus on the cognitive representation of linguistic variation.
- BA Linguistics, University of Cambridge
- MA Sociolinguistics, University of Essex
- PhD (in progress) English Sociolinguistics, University of Bern