Library Accessibility Statement
Our website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. Further information about the accessibility of the Library website can be found in the University website accessibility statement.
Third party systems
A number of our services rely on content provided on third party systems which we do not directly control. We provide links to their accessibility statements where possible. If you encounter any accessibility issues while using a third party's system, please inform us and we will bring it to their attention.
- Advantage - Our online booking system for academic skills workshops and one to one appointments. An Accessibility Statement is provided.
- Blackboard Learn - We host learning resources on this platform. An Accessibility Statement is provided.
- Databases - Our online collections of e-books, e-journals and other resources are hosted on a variety of platforms that we do not control - the majority of which have provided accessibility statements.
- DocQticket - Our print submission tool. An Accessibility Statement is provided.
- Library Chat - Instant Messaging service provided by LibAnswers from Springshare. The LibAnswers platform is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
- Library Search - Our resource discovery tool is provided by Primo from Ex Libris. Primo is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. Primo Accessibility Statement
- Reading Lists - Provided by Ex Libris. An Accessibility Statement is provided.
- Stackmap - A means of finding books in the library, accessed via Library Search.
- University of Salford Institutional Repository (USIR) - Built using the Eprints open source software package, an Accessibility Statement is provided.