We deliver opportunities across business, law and accounting, giving students real-world knowledge and future-focused skills.
Industry collaborations, knowledge transfer partnerships (KTPs), research partnerships, international exchanges, student opportunities, outreach activities - these are just some of the ways we can connect and work together.
Why join our team?
- Recognised partnerships and social enterprises - Top 5 HESA ranking for SME engagement
- Collaboration is at the heart of what we do
- Our on-campus facilities are leading the way with Launch@Salford business incubator and SILKS legal advice service
- We our a diverse community with colleagues and students from all over the world
- Our mission - to inspire curiosity, build confidence and nurture resilience to help our students succeed
Our business, law and accounting degrees prepare our students for a fulfilling and successful professional career. Along the way, our students learn to be curious, adaptable and confident, ready to meet the digital, ethical and sustainability challenges of the 21st century.
As a Small Business Charter accredited school, we are proud to work in partnership with a wide range of regional businesses, from SMEs to multinationals, supporting growth and productivity in Greater Manchester and the wider region.
Our partnerships help to produce graduates who have the ability to apply their academic knowledge to real-world business scenarios and problem solve with the efficiency and professionalism expected in high-level careers.
Did you know?
Launch@Salford is our on-site business incubation that supports students and graduates setting up a business
We are in the top 5 HESA ranking for SME engagement and through being the first university in the UK to gain a Social Enterprise Gold Mark
Our on-site SILKS law clinics offers free legal advise to our community, where students can practise their client-facing skills