Start Up blogs and articles
We have recommended a selection of resources to inspire you and help you connect with others.
There is a wide range of business start-up and entrepreneurial information, organisations, and resources out there, it can be difficult to know where to begin. If you would like to do some further exploration, here you can find a selection of resources to inspire you and help you connect with others, as a starting point.
- TGIM - Shopify
- Shopify Podcasts - Shopify
- Top 40 Blogs for Entrepreneurs in 2018 - Wealthy Gorilla
- Small Business News, Tips, Advice - Small Business Trends
- Entrepreneur Blog | Blogtrepreneur - For Busy Entrepreneurs
- The Official Chris Ducker Dot Com Blog
- ThinkEntrepreneurship.com - Entrepreneurship Tips, Advice & Inspiration
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Steve Blank Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Seth's Blog - Typepad
- Home - Guy Kawasaki
- GaryVaynerchuk.com - Gary Vaynerchuk is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and co-founder of VaynerMedia, - @vaynermedia.
- How to Network like a Professional - The article offers advice on how to prepare in advance for a networking event, how to act when you arrive, and in between events, how to use social media in order to effectively network online.
Enactus Salford: A community of student, academic and business leaders uniting to transform lives and shape a better, more sustainable world.