A centre of international study and language learning, offering a range of British Council-accredited English language courses and foreign language programmes to current and prospective University of Salford students.
Our Language Courses
Our English language courses are designed to help you adapt to living and studying in a UK university environment and can help you qualify for a full programme of academic study at Salford.
Our courses will help you to:
- build your confidence using English and help you to speak more fluently in an academic setting
- listen and respond effectively in seminars and tutorials
- understand academic texts
- write effective academic English
- become a more independent learner
- reflect on your learning and identify how to improve your skills
How to apply
Follow the below steps to get the most out of your application.
- Read our guidance notes
Before starting your application, please read our guidance notes for advice on our application system and completing the form online.
- Check that you meet our English language requirements
For each of our courses the English language requirements can be found under the course entry requirements. If you want to compare your current IELTS score to the Common European Framework please see the IELTS website.
- Speak to an Education Consultant in your country
If you want in-depth advice on your study options, you can speak to one of our approved Education Consultants who are based in major cities across the world. Find your nearest Education Consultant
- Give us a call or send us an email
Our team will be happy to answer any questions that you have about our English language courses and the application process.