Study at Salford Business School
Started to think about uni?
Think you have a head for business?
Fancy a future in finance?
Leaning towards a law degree?
Book your place on an open day to meet friendly staff, hear from current students and learn about the course you’re interested in. Or join one of our campus tours to see where you will learn.
Become part of the new generation of innovative and entrepreneurial leaders at Salford Business School.
Our business, accounting and law courses are designed to get you ready for the world of work. Yes, you’ll learn the theory; but you’ll put it into practice on real-world projects, work placements, case studies and challenges set by our industry partners.
The goal? To prepare you for a fulfilling life and professional career. Along the way, you’ll learn to be curious, adaptable and confident, ready to meet the digital, ethical and sustainability challenges of the 21st century.
Choose your subject area from the links below. All our courses have an option to do a year's work placement or to start with a Foundation Year.
Explore Business courses at Salford
- BSc Business Management
- BSc Business Management with Economics
- BSc Business Management with Finance
- BSc Business with Human Resource Management
- BSc Business Management with Innovation and Technology
- BSc International Business Management
- BSc Business Management with Law
- BSc Business Management with Marketing
- BSc Business Management with Sport
- BSc Business with Supply Chain and Project Management
Accounting and Finance
Explore Law courses at Salford
Got some questions?
- Just email our course enquiries team, phone +44 (0)161 295 4545 or chat with us live via the chat link at the bottom of this page
- Order a prospectus
- Or register for an Open Day