Our Commitment to our Students
Salford Business School aims to be the most industry-informed and relevant business school in the UK. We are integrated into the local business community as a hub for knowledge creation and exchange. We are proud that our industry collaborations and partnerships benefit students, businesses and the community.
Our goal is to prepare you for a fulfilling life and professional career. Along the way, you’ll learn to be curious, adaptable and confident, ready to meet the digital, ethical and sustainability challenges of the 21st century.
How will we - together - achieve this?
This is our commitment to you.
The SBS commitment to students
- Connected innovative approaches to education and a future-facing curriculum
- Employability and entrepreneurship embedded into every level of study and from your first week of study
- Personalised academic support when you need it
- Timely and constructive feedback to help you improve your performance
- A friendly and inclusive community that fosters connectivity and sense of belonging
- A student support system, because life doesn’t stop just because you’re studying
Not just words
Our commitment captures our ambition for your student experience; but it also captures the experience of our current students . Check out the links below ...
Employability - the ability for you to get a job after graduation - is embedded into every level of study and from your first week...
Personalised academic support
Get the support you need to reach your potential via your personalised Academic Progress Review
Timely and constructive feedback
Assessments allow you to measure your progress. We will support you to prepare for assessments then give you timely and...