Our Commitment to our Students
Salford Business School aims to be the most industry-informed and relevant business school in the UK. We are integrated into the local business community as a hub for knowledge creation and exchange. We are proud that our industry collaborations and partnerships benefit students, businesses and the community.
Our goal is to prepare you for a fulfilling life and professional career. Along the way, you’ll learn to be curious, adaptable and confident, ready to meet the digital, ethical and sustainability challenges of the 21st century.
How will we - together - achieve this?
This is our commitment to you.
The SBS commitment to students
- Connected innovative approaches to education and a future-facing curriculum
- Employability and entrepreneurship embedded into every level of study and from your first week of study
- Personalised academic support when you need it
- Timely and constructive feedback to help you improve your performance
- A friendly and inclusive community that fosters connectivity and sense of belonging
- A pastoral support and referral system, because life doesn’t stop just because you’re studying