Short Course: Digital Marketing for Small Businesses
As part of the Higher Education Short Course Trial Challenge competition, the University of Salford has developed the Digital Marketing for Small Businesses short course as one of six new courses in partnership with industry.
If you run a small business, or you’re responsible for reaching customers online, learn how to build and maintain an effective digital presence that engages your target audience and promotes your products and services online.
This course takes a practical approach to digital marketing. You will learn how to use and evaluate search, social, content, and mobile marketing tools – and deploy impactful channel strategies to drive customers to your business.
This distance learning course is delivered 100% online.
You will also get the opportunity to complete Google’s Digital Garage Fundamentals of Digital Marketing – an internationally recognised qualification that will reinforce the topics you learn.
- Develop an understanding of the digital landscape and the importance of maintaining an effective digital presence.
- Learn how to analyse your current digital presence and use measurement techniques to improve it.
- Explore the role and relevance of key digital platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
- Learn how to make your business more discoverable online using SEO tools like UberSuggest and Google Trends.
Learn more and apply: https://www.salford.ac.uk/courses/single-module/digital-marketing-small-businesses
Further information on the courses can be found below:
- Digital Capabilities (L5)
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning (L4)
- Immersive Website Design and Development (L4)
- Creative Coding (L4)
- Data Analysis for Business (L4)
- Digital Marketing for Small Businesses (L4)
For all press office enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.