Open Research Workshops
We offer a wide range of training sessions to help you.
- Choose where to publish open access
- Develop your academic profile
- Get set up with ORCID
- Manage your research data
- Use our repositories USIR and Figshare
All workshops are bookable through Advantage by clicking on the workshop title. We can also provide bespoke training to groups or individuals – email Libraryfirstname.lastname@example.org to request a 1:1 appointment or arrange a training session.
- Starts: 28 Sep 2023, 12:00 pmFinishes: 28 Sep 2023, 1:00 pmRemaining places: 36Learn about the benefits of open access and find out how to publish open access.
- Starts: 25 Oct 2023, 2:00 pmFinishes: 25 Oct 2023, 2:30 pmLearn how to deposit your outputs in Worktribe so that they can be included in our institutional repository USIR and your Worktribe Academic Profile. This session is for staff and PGRs.
- Starts: 27 Nov 2023, 10:00 amFinishes: 27 Nov 2023, 10:30 amRemaining places: 27ORCID (Open Research and Contributor ID) is a unique identifier for researchers. It distinguishes you from other researchers, provides a research record that can be used throughout your career and ensures that you get credit for your research.
- Starts: 30 Nov 2023, 12:00 pmFinishes: 30 Nov 2023, 12:30 pmLearn how to deposit your outputs in Worktribe so that they can be included in our institutional repository USIR and your Worktribe Academic Profile. This session is for staff and PGRs.
- Starts: 6 Dec 2023, 12:00 pmFinishes: 6 Dec 2023, 1:00 pmRemaining places: 20Learn how to use copyrighted material in your research and protect your own copyright.