Open Research Workshops
We offer a wide range of training sessions to help you.
- Choose where to publish open access
- Develop your academic profile
- Get set up with ORCID
- Manage your research data
- Use our repositories USIR and Figshare
We also hold a bi-monthly drop-in session where you can bring a question or just come along to learn more about open research.
All workshops are bookable through Advantage by clicking on the workshop title. We can also provide bespoke training to groups or individuals – email Libraryemail@example.com to request a 1:1 appointment or arrange a training session.
- Starts: 8 Jun 2022, 12:00 pmFinishes: 8 Jun 2022, 12:45 pmLearn how to use our institutional repository USIR.
- Starts: 15 Jun 2022, 12:00 pmFinishes: 15 Jun 2022, 1:00 pmRemaining places: 15Learn how to effectively promote yourself and your research online.
- Starts: 21 Jun 2022, 12:00 pmFinishes: 21 Jun 2022, 1:00 pmRemaining places: 14Learn how to effectively promote yourself and your research online.