Our talented team has created a diverse range of healthy and exciting menus to suit your catering requirements; from breakfast to an informal working lunch to a full day's conferencing. Our aim is to ensure that we provide great food, quality service and value for money.
The menus are designed to be balanced and appropriate for most occasions. We recognise that each event is unique and are always delighted to personalise any menu or package to meet your requirements. Special dietary requests including vegan, halal, kosher and gluten free menus can be accommodated.
Sustainability at heart
Our aim is to grow sustainably to add long term value to our customers and to our business.
Our Corporate Responsibility plan allows us to not only minimise our business risks but also positively influence our society, our environment and our economy
We donate a percentage of our Fairtrade sales to EATFAIR – our Compass-founded Fairtrade Foundation supporting coffee farmers and their families in developing countries. All our bananas are Fairtrade!
We do not use any fish from the Marine Conservation Society (MCS) Fish to Avoid list and all our fish comes from well managed marine sources.
We do not buy products that don’t adhere to the ‘Five Freedoms’ concept proposed by the Farm Animal Welfare Council (FAWS) on the protection of animals kept for farming purposes.
By switching from using butter to Flora Buttery we have removed 45 tonnes of saturated fat and 100 million calories from our recipes.
Bronze soil association
achieving this status means:
- we place great emphasis on recycling all of our waste using an effective winnow system. www.winnowsolutions.com
- using local suppliers where possible, attached is our food miles map.
- sourcing red tractor meat, MSC approved fish, and free range eggs for all of our produce.
- we home make all sauces from scratch so we do not have any additives or false flavourings in our food.
- we reduce sugar and salt from our menus as much as we can.
- we have fresh, clean water available at all sources across our units.