Start your registration
Look out for your email with more details of how to register. You must register online with the University to ensure you have access to all the resources you need.
Before you register, please make sure you’ve read our information about how the Covid-19 pandemic may have affected your course of study.
Here we will guide you through the steps to complete registration - read all the information carefully before you begin. We look forward to you joining us soon!
1. Begin online registration
- Log into the online registration portal using your student ID number and PIN
- Upload a passport-quality photo for your ID card
- Set up your University network account
2. Confirm your Right to Study
- If you are an International student or have a nationality outside of the EU/EEA, you may be required to provide the University with your immigration documents. The online registration portal will make it clear whether this applies to you and will guide you through the process. For further information please visit our Visa and Immigration pages.
3. Complete online registration
- Check/update your personal information on each screen
- Read and accept the University’s terms and conditions
- Confirm how you will be paying your tuition fees, if this is applicable to you
4. Receive your student ID card and programme resources
- Only once you have completed all registration steps will you have full access to your student email and the Blackboard VLE system, including your class timetable and module/course information
- We will then contact you via your student email account to provide an update on when you will be able to collect your ID card.
Important registration information
Registration gives you access to the resources you need. Completing registration allows you to receive your student ID card and will fully activate your IT and library accounts so that you can benefit from all their services, both on and off campus. This includes access to Welcome events, and your Welcome and Induction information via Blackboard VLE.
Please still complete registration if your course has changed and you are awaiting the outcome of an appeal. We will be in touch with you shortly with further information.
It’s really important that you register promptly and before the start of term. This is to ensure you start your programme on time and don’t experience a delay in receiving any funding you have applied for. If for any reason you feel you will be unable to register on time, you should contact your School Office or Research Administrator as soon as possible for advice.
Use your student ID number and PIN to log into the online registration portal via the REGISTER NOW button below. You can find your student ID number and PIN in your welcome email and/or text message. This will be sent out approximately six weeks ahead of your programme start date. Not received anything yet? Let us know.
If you are an international student, you can find extra information to help you with registration in your Welcome Guide and below. This registration guide for international students will explain the steps involved with registration and support with completing registration online.
Depending on how much information you need to provide as part of your registration (this can vary for each student), the registration process can take up to 30 minutes. Don't worry though, you're able to save your progress and come back to it if you need to check details or add further information.