Terms and Conditions
We know that the transition to university life can seem like a big leap, and we're here to help. Ask us a question about applying to uni of Life at the University of Salford and you could win a £25 boohoo voucher!
For your chance to win you need to...
- Submit a question that relates to applying to study at university, or the University of Salford using the “Q&A” link on the @salforduni TikTok profile page.
- Follow @salforduni on TikTok.
- Do it all before Friday 17 December 2021 23:59 GMT, and ensure you read, familiarise yourself and accept our further terms and conditions (see below).
Terms and Conditions – the University of Salford's ‘TikTok Q&A’ competition.
By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is promoted and administered by the University of Salford's Marketing, Recruitment and External Relations (MRER) Directorate, University of Salford, 43 The Crescent, Salford, M5 4WT.
- The competition will run until Friday 17 December 2021 2021 23:59 GMT. Entries made after this time will not be counted.
- To participate in this competition, you must submit a question that relates to the University of Salford, or applying to study at university in general, using the “Q&A” link on the @salforduni TikTok profile page, or by emailing email@example.com.
- Questions will be selected at the University of Salford’s absolute discretion and answered by the University of Salford in the form of a TikTok video. Each individual who submits a question which is answered by the University of Salford on this TikTok video will receive a £25 boohoo voucher.
- Entrants must be following @SalfordUni on TikTok in order to enter.
- The nature and number of questions selected and answered is to be decided by the University of Salford in its absolute discretion.
- Only one question per TikTok account or email address will be considered to be eligible to receive the £25 boohoo voucher. If multiple questions are selected to be answered then only the first question will be taken into account for the purposes of the competition.
- Winners will be contacted by the University of Salford via email, or through the TikTok app. Winners must respond within one week of being contacted. After this time the University of Salford reserves the right to choose an alternate.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. The University of Salford is not responsible for any expenses incurred by entrants to the competition.
- The University of Salford reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of the competition and shall be deleted as soon as practicable after the competition ends subject to the bullet below. The University shall comply with current UK data protection legislation. Personal Data will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's (data subject’s) prior consent.
- By participating in this competition you are also consenting to your TikTok username, profile picture and question being displayed publicly both on the app itself, and in University of Salford marketing materials associated with this competition.