Professional accreditations are an external validation of the quality of our courses. Courses that have accreditation have been though a rigorous independent assessment by the relevant professional body.
Why accreditations matter
Our programmes are developed with your future employability in mind. We work closely with industry and professional bodies to ensure that our graduates meet the needs of the sector and are equipped with the practical skills and academic knowledge needed to find employment after graduation.
Who we're accredited by
In addition to being accredited by the following organisations, we are an institutional member of the Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER) and our dentistry courses are delivered in partnership with ICE Postgraduate Dental Hospital and Institute.
- British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- The College of Radiographers
- HCPC Health & Care Professions Council
- The Register of Exercise Professionals
- The Nursing and Midwifery Council
- The Royal College of Occupational Therapists
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- British Psychological Society
- Chartered Institute of Housing
- British Association of Sports Rehabilitators and Trainers (BASRaT)
- The British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences (BASES)