Due to Covid 19 we are currently offering a more limited choice of menu on our booking system. All items will be served individually boxed where possible, using disposables.
Our talented team has created a diverse range of healthy and exciting menus to suit your catering requirements, from an informal working lunch or a full day's conference to an annual gala dinner.
We aim to ensure we provide great food, quality service and value for money for all our customers.
The menus are designed to be balanced and appropriate for most occasions. We recognise that each event is unique and are always delighted to personalise any menu or package to meet your requirements.
Special dietary requests including vegan, halal, kosher and gluten-free menus can be accommodated..
Contact Salfood hospitality
Contract Director: +44 (0)7881039103
To avoid any disapointment, please take a moment to read our booking terms and conditions before placing your hospitality request.
- Chartwells is the University chosen provider of hospitality and catering across campus. The use of external caterers is not permitted. All food and drink for hospitality must be purchased via Salfood.
- Before booking any hospitality we ask you to make sure the room you are choosing is available and suitable for the type of refreshments you are ordering. Please arrange for any tables to be available.
- We cannot accept any bookings without an Internal Cost Code. If your external vistors are booking hospitality they need an Internal Cost Code. The University will cross charge any invoices to these cost codes for you to claim back from your guestes if required.
- Hospitality is available 08:00–17:30 Monday to Friday. Anything outside these hours may attract a labour charge. We are happy to discuss each event in more detail if you require an out of office service or a bespoke menu.
- The layout and location of buildings, or the number of guests, may restrict the use of crockery. If you specifically require crockery, rather than disposables, please note this on your booking. All food is delivered for immediate consumption.
- Cancellation charges may apply if it is within 24 hours of the event. Cancellations on the day will be charged in full.
- Hospitality equipment must stay in the room, for collection. Any missing items will be charged in full to the given cost code for that event. All tariffs are per person and exclude VAT.
The menu selection has been reduced during lockdown. we encourage you to contact the Team to discuss your requirements
- We will require 72 hours notice if you order our buffet as we will need to order fresh produce.
- Any equipment supplied with your event must stay in the room and will be subject to a replacement charge if it is not available for collection.
- Please allow 10 minutes either side of your delivery time in peak periods.
- We provide catering services only. If you require tables and/or room set up for your event, please make these arrangements with the relevant building manager or using the room booking timetabling form which can be accessed through the help desk.
- Please do not remove the allergen data packs provided with your catering booking. These will be collected by our team at the end of your event.
- A cost code must be supplied with your booking, for recharging purposes
Many thanks in advance for your co-operation.