Postgraduate Environmental Management Courses
The pandemic revealed there is more we can learn about our environment. Protecting global health. Living sustainably. Protecting ecosystems. This is a golden opportunity to rebuild a better planet.
If you are considering postgraduate study to either advance your career or take a new direction towards environmental management, see where the University of Salford can take you.
Advance your career
A postgraduate degree with Salford is a rewarding investment in your future.
Learn more about our postgraduate courses by visiting our next open day - we have dates throughout 2021.
You can speak directly to course leaders, ask questions, explore course modules and consider your options.
Environmental management postgraduate courses
The University of Salford is growing its teaching, research and consultancy services for environmental-management based practitioners.
Our range of postgraduate courses is shaped to upskill graduates and professionals who share our passion for creating better environments for everyone.
Environmental Assessment and Management (MSc)
- Explore management, technological and regulatory systems designed to reduce environmental risks
- Build legal, economic, social and scientific perspectives of environmental assessment and management
- IEMA accreditation enables course graduates to qualify for GradIEMA professional status
Health and Global Environment (MSc)
- Develop critical and analytical skills to manage a range of health-specific topics with global relevance
- Learn how to implement the theories behind health and the global environment
- Understand the role and impact stakeholders and institutions have in influencing global health
Safety, Health and Environment (MSc)
- Broaden your knowledge of both environmental and occupational health
- Develop skills relevant to modern Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) practice
- Learn how to undertake health, safety and environmental audits
- Study topical issues, including food security, renewable energy, water security and waste management
- Explore best practice and radical approaches in delivering sustainability projects and practices
- Develop your theoretical and practical knowledge of global issues such as pollution and remediation
Wildlife Conservation (MSc)
- Explore current field methods and techniques used to measure and evaluate biodiversity
- Understand how invasive species and pathogens alter local ecological communities and biodiversity
- Develop skills to produce and interpret maps for conservation planning and monitoring
Great reasons to choose Salford
Open up new career opportunities managing and shaping built and natural environments
Build on your existing knowledge and skills for career development opportunities
Build specialist knowledge in areas such as sustainability, project management and digital transformation