School of Health and Society
Lecturer in BSc CYP Nursing
Ros was born, lived and educated in Salford working primarily in the Children's Hospitals in and around the area before managing the first children's community nursing service in Salford during the 1990's. Entering Higher Education in 2002, she facilitated the learning of specialist children's nurses and post graduate children's nursing programmes before heading overseas to New Zealand to teach Pre-Registration nurses for a number of years. Now fully back on home ground, Ros is currently the Programme Lead for Pre- Registration CYP Nursing here at UoS.
- Teaching research methodologies.
- The construction of children and child hood.
- Troubling various perceived concepts of children and young people both within and between, civil society and as users of health care services.
- CYP with additional needs including life limiting and palliative care needs.
- Academic Integrity within nursing.
- The voices of CYP nursing students during livid experiences of higher education.
- Academic Integrity in health sciences.
- FHEA BSc
- PGDip Comm