Dr. Lynne Marrow
School of Health and Society
Lecturer in Psychology
Lynne gained her degree in Psychology from the University of St Andrews and her PhD in behavioural neuropsychopharmacology from the Department of Psychology at the University of Reading. Following a period of post-doctoral research at the University of Swansea, Lynne took up a position in the Education Development Unit (EDU) at the University of Salford in 2001. She has been a lecturer in Psychology at Salford since 2005.
Lynne teaches on a range of undergraduate and postgraduate modules and is Module Leader for:
- Level 4: Introduction to Biological and Cognitive Psychology,
- Level 5: Biological Psychology,
- Level 5: Further Biopsychology and Cognition,
- Level 6: Brain and Behaviour,
- MSc: Addictive Behaviours.
Dopamine systems, movement disorders, schizophrenia, depression, the reward system, substance misuse and aggression.
- BSc(Hons) Psychology – University of St Andrews, 1987
- PhD – University of Reading, 1991