Salford Business School
Please email for an appointment.
Lecturer in Management
I work within the Business School where I teach across the undergraduate Business programmes and MSc HRM in management modules. I specialise in distance and blended approaches to Teaching & Learning. Professionally, I have successfully led and managed teams with a global bank at Divisional, Area and Branch level.
Areas of supervision
I am currently supervising post graduate students on the following programmes: Masters Business Administration (MBA) MSc Sports Directorship
- I am an experienced educator and started my teaching career in 2007
- I am Programme Leader for the UG distance learning BSc (Hons) Business and Management (Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship)
- Module Leader for the design and delivery of Resourcing for High Performance (Level 7)
- Organisations and Culture (Level 4)
- Management Practice (Level 4). Also, as part of the teaching team
- I am responsible for the delivery of the undergraduate Strategic Management module.
My research interests include the impact of blended, flexible and technology enhanced approaches to Teaching & Learning.
- MA Education (Educational Leadership)
- PGCE Business Education
- B.A. Degree Tourism Management
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute