Dr. Anna Robins
School of Health and Society
Allerton Building, Room L708.
Please email for an appointment.
Senior Lecturer/Programme Leader Nutrition and Exercise as Medicine
Dr Anna Robins is a Senior Lecturer at University of Salford and has been teaching at the University since 2001, and has been Programme Leader since 2003. Anna has a PhD in Ingestive Behaviour and her research interests relate to dietary manipulations to improve health and enhance performance, where consideration is given to both physiological and psychological parameters. Anna teaches at both undergraduate and postgraduate level, and across a number of modules that relate to Nutrition, Physiology and lifestyle behaviours.
- Bioenergetics and Nutrients (L5)
- Human Physiology (L5)
- Applied Nutrition and Dietary Interventions for Exercise and Health (L5)
- Exercise Physiology (L5)
- Eating Behaviour and Dietary Interventions (L6)
- Practitioner Placement
- Dietary manipulations for gains in health & performance
- Exercise and nutritional interactions (acute and chronic)
- Nutrition interventions for health improvement
- PhD Ingestive Behaviour, University of Liverpool
- MSc Exercise and Nutrition Science (Distinction), University College Chester
- BSc (Hons) Exercise and Health Science (1st), University of Salford
- Registered Nutritionist via Association for Nutrition (AfN)
- Higher Education Academy Fellow